Our Experiential Education method inspires and motivates students to do research and increase their knowledge. Students learn by doing, and connect with society at large by working with fellow students towards the solution of social problems. Moreover, it offers them the opportunity to establish contacts in the professional field, a valuable prelude to a successful legal career.
As part of the Amsterdam Law Practice the Master’s programme offers students a range of extra-curricular activities, such as:
- study trips to EU institutions
- EU career workshops
- the opportunity to work on real cases in one of the law clinics
- academic seminars and discussion groups on legal developments and issues
- the opportunity to do an internship
- participation in the European Law Moot Court and the European Competition Law Moot Court: Herbert Smith Freehill