Students who are interested in:
- the historical development of the field of conflict,
- the causes and dynamics of conflict,
- intervening and resolving conflicts.
Introduction to Conflict Studies1—24—512
Restricted-choice electives: Tier 21—512
Free-choice electives: Tier 31—66
Related Master's programme
This minor may serve as a good preparation for academic Bachelor’s students who want to apply for admission to the Master's programme in Conflict Resolution and Governance. Always check the entry requirements of the Master’s programme you are interested in.
- Students must have completed their first bachelor year.
- Not open to students from universities of applied sciences (HBO).
International exchange students are contacted by their programme coordinator regarding enrolment. Students from Dutch universities can enrol the following way:
- Students from other universities may enrol as a guest student in this minor programme at the UvA.
- Fill in the application form on the minor page of the digital Course Catalogue
- Use your student ID number to register for the course in SIS