The minor Equality, Diversity and Inclusion is a virtual study abroad programme developed by the College for Social Sciences at the University of Amsterdam, the School of Social Policy at the University of Birmingham, and the Department of Sociology at Lund University. The programme explores the theme of equality, diversity, and inclusion. The virtual programme will work in the same way as study abroad but without the requirement for students to travel. UvA students will have the opportunity to study modules from the University of Birmingham and Lund University.
- For bachelor's students of social sciences
- The programme will be open to 15 students from each of the three institutions (n=45 in total).
- The modules will be delivered entirely ONLINE, with online lectures and online synchronous seminars that involve students from all three universities. Opportunities for optional travel to the host universities may be available.
Risk and the City4—510
Feminist Perspectives on Care Relations and Family Policy4—610
Poverty, Class and Inequality4—610
- Only for bachelor's students of social sciences
- 60 ECT of the first year of a university bachelor’s degree
Apply for the minor using the application form for UvA students in the Course Catalogue (registration is mandatory).