Online open day
Do you want to know more about Child Development and Education? You can visit our online open day page any time to delve into this study programme. Watch videos, talk to students and deepen your knowledge. Or sign up for an online event or open day.
- You will follow courses in the field of child development and/or education, while at the same time improving your statistical skills and acquiring research practice.
- You will study in a highly interactive setting, with lots of personal attention and feedback.
- You can design your own personal programme, following your research interests.
- In learning to develop your research, you may benefit from the department's extensive experimental research facilities.
Why the Research Master's Child Development and Education?
The people who organise this Research Master’s programme.
After completion of the programme, you are qualified to apply for an existing PhD project or to create your own PhD project by submitting a PhD project proposal and applying for a research grant. You can also apply for a position in applied research, work as a data scientist or as policy adviser in the field of child development and education.
Is the Reseach master's Child Development and Education for you?
Do you have:
- a university level bachelor’s degree in child development, education, developmental psychology, or a related field?
- basic knowledge of quantitative research methods and statistics?
- excellent study results?
- good writing skills?
- sufficient active and passive proficiency in English?
- an active interest in research?
- the ambition to become a researcher?
Then the Research Master Child Development and Education is the right programme for you!
Alumna Çisem Gürel