- Rhetoric and Writing (Bachelor's English Language and Culture) - Imogen Cohen
- Contemporary World Literature - (Bachelor's English Language and Culture) – Emelia Quinn
- Critical theories (Master's Filosofie) - Daniel Loick
- Ken je Plaats: Wereldbeeld, Identiteit, en Conflict, 1550 tot 1650 – (Bachelor's Geschiedenis) - Djoeke van Netten and Jonas van Tol
- Biophilia – (Bachelor's Cultuurwetenschappen) – Erik de Jong
- De militaire revolutie. Oorlog en samenleving in de vroegmoderne tijd - (Master's Militaire Geschiedenis) - Djoeke van Netten and Jonas van Tol
An Audience Award will also be handed out. Everyone will be able to vote for the six nominees via the website. The course with the most votes will win the Audience Award. More information will soon be provided with regard to voting in the Audience Award.
The Education Award ceremony will take place on Thursday, 1 July, at 16:00.
About the Faculty of Humanities Education Award
The Faculty of Humanities Education Award is handed out annually to a Bachelor's or Master's course in which inspiring teaching methods are used or which can serve as an example for future teaching projects.