Dutch universities and their Bachelor’s programmes
The following programmes, in combination of a completed course in Econometrics, you are eligible to apply. However, all applications are subject to formal approval of the programme director.
Erasmus University Rotterdam
- International Bachelor's Economics and Business Economics with a major in Financial Economics
- Bachelor's Economie en Bedrijfseconomie with a major in Financial Economics
- BSc International Business major in Finance.
- BSc Economics & Business Economics with Major in Finance.
University of Groningen
- BSc Economics and Business Economics - Business Economics (BE) route.
- BSc Economics
- BSc International Business Administration with a minor in Finance
VU University of Amsterdam
- BSc Economics and Business Economics
- BSc Economics and Business Economics - Finance study route