Selection criteria and requirements
- You are registered as a full time student at the University of Amsterdam (department of Economics & Business);
- You are currently either a second or third year bachelor's student or a master's student;
- Bachelor's students have obtained a minimum of 90 credits at the moment of departure, including the first year of the bachelor;
- Priority is given to students who have not participated in an exchange programme before and who have not applied for an exchange in the following year.
- If after having made the selection on the basis of the criteria above, there are more applications than available places, placement will be determined by draw.
If you will be nominated to participate in one of the the summer programmes below, you will be exempted from paying the tuition fee.
It is not possible to get an Erasmus+ grant for participation in a summer school.
After you have been selected for a Summer School, you could contact the UvA Economics & Business Board of Examiners to inquire whether the summer course credits can be transferred. Please follow their procedure Request extra-curricular course on diploma supplement: course obtained at a university abroad).
Destinations Erasmus+ summer schools
Erasmus summer schools - tuition fee waived (new overview uploaded on 12 April)
Other possibilities for summer schools and other types of short term exchange can be found here.
- The application deadline has been postponed to 22 April 2022
- The host institution decides on the the final acceptance of the students who have been nominated for the summer school
Please contact the UvA EB Exchange Office for more information on Erasmus+ Summer Schools.