Before you start your application, please check the requirements for this MBA. If, for example, you have a bachelor’s degree from a university of applied sciences, you may need to do a 16-weeks pre-Master's programme first. Make sure you keep an eye on the deadlines.
Step 1: Submit your online application
Please complete the MBA CV Quick Scan to verify your eligibility. The MBA admissions team will respond within three working days with further instructions on how to apply.
Once your eligibility has been confirmed, you are welcome to submit your online application. This step will take around 2 hours of your time. In our online application portal you will kindly be asked to fill in, or upload the following,
- Your 1-page CV;
- Transcript(s) and related diploma('s) from your highest university degree (all non-Dutch and non-English transcripts must be accompanied by a certified English translation);
- Motivation, you are free to share 3 'essays' in writing of 250 words of which 2 are required and the 3rd is optional - please explain in the first required essay what sets you apart from the competition, why you are looking into an MBA degree and what your post-MBA goals are.In the second required essay we ask for your take on diversity, and in the third optional essay you can outline personal life circumstances that have made you the person you are today;
- GMAT/ GRE (if applicable) you can submit a provisional test date and hand in your score after submitting your online application;
- TOEFL/ IELTS (if applicable);
- Contact details of 2 references – they will receive an automated message with our own digital form they can fill to share their recommendation.
Step 2: LTP Assessment
If your application is in order, you will be invited for the LTP Assessment. The LTP Assessment takes around 2 hours and costs €150,- euros, you can take the assessment in your own time at any time you find convenient. Information about the test will be provided with the invitation for the admissions interview (step 3). The results of this test will tell us more about your motives and work style and the outcome will be discussed during the interview. The costs of the test will be deducted from your tuition fee in case you enroll in the program.
Step 3: Admissions interview
Interviews are scheduled on campus or via Zoom/Teams. Interviews are 45 minutes and conducted by an MBA Admissions Board member who has reviewed your application files. The admissions interview will focus on your skill-set, motivation and career goals.
The Admissions Board decides within 10 working days after the interview, whether there is a good match between the Amsterdam MBA and your profile. If successful, you will be offered one of the 30 seats in the MBA programme!
Fees and funding
The tuition fee for both full-time and part-time MBA are €45,000. There are several options for the payment and funding of your studies.
We offer attractive options for financial aid through our GMAT-score incentive, the Dutch Orange Tulip scholarship and your own government.