Please note: As of 1 September 2023, the name of the Bachelor 'Econometrics' will change to 'Econometrics and Data Science'.
• For the academic year of 2023-2024 you will still apply under the current name 'Econometrics'.
• The name change will not affect the content of the study programme.
Deadlines for the September 2023 intake
For Non-EU/EEA students with international prior education:
- If you are applying for a scholarship: 1 March 2023
- If you require a Visa and/or would like to apply for UvA - Housing: 1 April 2023
For EU/EEA students with international prior education:
- If you want to apply for UvA - Housing: recommended deadline is 1 April 2023
- If you don't want to apply for UvA - Housing: 1 May 2023
For students with Dutch prior education:
1 May 2023
Please be aware that you need a valid residence permit to study in the Netherlands. In case you don't have this and you have a non-EU/EEA nationality, your application deadline is 1 April 2023.
Students with Dutch prior education
Do you have a VWO diploma or an HBO propedeuse obtained in the Netherlands? You can choose to start this Bachelor’s in English or in Dutch. If you prefer to immediately start in the English taught version of this Bachelor’s, you can indicate this in your request for registration in Studielink.
Students with international prior education
Have you obtained or will you obtain a non-Dutch diploma or degree (including International Baccalaureate)? Or are you an international student doing an HBO-p in the Netherlands?