Meetings and reports
The Joint Assembly has two forms of meeting:
- A compulsory Joint Assembly (GV) of the Central Works Council (COR) and the Central Student Council (CSR). Go to the GV reports (in Dutch).
- A Joint Consultative Meeting (GOV) with members of the GV and members of the Executive Board. Go to the GOV reports (in Dutch).
Go to the overview of opinions given by the GV (in Dutch).
The Executive Board requires the consent of the Joint Assembly for any decision regarding the adoption or amendment of:
- the Strategic Plan
- the design of the quality assurance system
- the University regulation
- the Joint Assembly Regulation