Joint participation in decision-making by staff and students is exercised by the Central Works Council (COR) and the Central Student Council (CSR) in the Joint Assembly (GV).
The Joint Assembly has two forms of meeting:
- A compulsory Joint Assembly (GV) of the COR and the CSR
- A Joint Consultative Meeting (GOV) with members of the GV and members of the Executive Board
The Chair and the Deputy Chair of the Joint Assembly are elected from the members of the Joint Assembly.
- GV chair 2022-2023: Tessa Trapp (CSR)
The Executive Board requires the consent of the Joint Assembly for any decision regarding the adoption or amendment of:
- the Strategic Plan
- the design of the quality assurance system
- the University regulation
- the Joint Assembly Regulation.
The official secretariat of the GV is assigned to the COR. For further information you can contact the secretariat of the GV/COR.