An enrolment request submitted in Studielink after 1 May, will only be accepted in the following exceptional situations:
1. If you have not been offered a placement in a selective admission degree programme at a Dutch institution of higher education, for which you have taken part in the selection procedure.
2. If you submitted an enrolment application for a different degree programme at a Dutch institution of higher education no later than 1 May and will take part in the Matching /study check for this programme before 1 September.
3. If you were unable to submit an enrolment application before the 1 May closing date due to circumstances beyond your control.
4. If you were issued a negative binding advice (BSA) regarding the continuation of your studies in the previous academic year.
5. If you have previously been enrolled in a UvA Bachelor's programme or are currently enrolled at the UvA and wish to switch programmes or enroll in a second programme.
If you are registered at the UvA and you would like to switch to a programme at the UvA, you need to submit you enrolment request in Studielink before 1 August.
If you are registered at a different Dutch university and you would like to switch to a programme at the UvA, you need to submit you enrolment request in Studielink before 1 July.
If you are a non-EU/EEA student, you always need to comply with the requirements of your student residence permit and visa, also when you switch programmes. By law, in order to stay in the Netherlands, you need to obtain 50% of the credits of your study programme each year. Furthermore there can be other restrictions on switching programmes due to your visa and Binding Study Advice (BSA). Please contact a student counsellor about your options.