Is European Policy right for you?
- You are interested in analysing the complexities of European integration, the institutions of the EU and the functioning of EU policies.
- You want to learn how to translate theoretical insights into practical policy solutions.
- You pursue a career as a European policy expert within international and national institutions or within the broader context of NGOs and the business world.
- You are eager to immerse yourself in the vibrant interdisciplinary research environment in Amsterdam and are willing to engage with policy research at relevant institutions in Europe.
- You look forward to contributing to an engaged, international classroom by participating actively.
In this video the teacher and student of the programme explain how this programme is structured and what the unique aspects are.
European Policy is an accredited degree programme of European Studies. After successful completion of this programme, you will receive a legally accredited Master’s degree in European Studies and the title Master of Arts (MA).