Online open day
Do you want to know more about Youth at Risk? You can visit our online open day page any time to delve into this study programme. Watch videos, talk to students and deepen your knowledge. Or sign up for an online event or open day.
In this Master's track you will develop advanced insight into both typical and atypical development of children and adolescents, and into the multiple complex ways in which major social contexts - parents, peers, school, - work to influence this development. You will also learn about youth who are at risk for problems in their development, and how preventive interventions work to counter developmental risks and foster resilience.
Why the Master’s track Youth at Risk?
The people who organise this Master’s programme.
After completion of the Master's track Youth At Risk you have the knowledge and skills to become professionally active in working with youth at risk in different professional areas: policy, practice, and research and development of prevention and intervention programmes.
Is the Master's track Youth at Risk YAR something for you?
- have a Bachelor’s degree equivalent to a Dutch university bachelor degree in the field of pedagogical sciences, developmental psychology or a related discipline, with sufficient background in quantitative methods and statistics?
- have sufficient English language skills?
- want to study in an international environment?
- have an interest in youth at risk and how to reach and support them?
- want to develop yourself as a scientist-practitioner?
- see the importance of preventive youth care, working with parents, peers, and schools?
then Youth at Risk is the right programme for you!