Online open day
Do you want to know more about Health Promotion & Behaviour Change? You can visit our online open day page any time to delve into this study programme. Watch videos, talk to students and deepen your knowledge. Or sign up for an online event or open day.
This Master's track will address four of the most important health problems in society today in 4 courses, which start in the first semester:
- Sex and sexually transmitted diseases
These four domains are approached with theoretical knowledge from social, developmental, clinical and biological psychology, combined with practical applications. Practical workshops will be offered at the start of each course, along with interactive tutorial groups using problem-based learning, focused on the most pressing topics within each domain. You will learn to select, adapt and execute appropriate preventive methods or evidence-based interventions, both at the individual and the population level.
The track provides a sound basis for various positions, such as:
- Intervention developer
- consultant or researcher for e-health companies and start-ups
- Researcher or graduate student at research institutes and health promotion institutes (prevention and intervention) ; e.g. into employee wellbeing, overeating, burnout, sexual health, motivation, addictions.
Is Health Promotion & Behaviour Change for you?
Are you interested in:
- preventing unhealthy behaviours or increasing healthy behaviours? Both directly (on a personal level) and indirectly?
- deepening your knowledge and applying this knowledge for the benefit of society?
- practical training?
Then Health Promotion & Behaviour Change might be the track for you!