The Minor targets students:
- who wish to gain a fundamental understanding of processes, causes and impacts of migration
- who wish learn to critically assess public debates and policies on migration
- who wish to combine and compare insights from different disciplines in the social sciences.
Introduction to Migration StudiesPeriod 1Period 212
Migration LabPeriod 36
Migrant Motives and Migration PoliciesPeriod 16
Prejudice, Racism and DiscriminationPeriod 26
Related Master's programmes
This minor may serve as a good preparation for academic Bachelor’s students who want to apply for admission to the Master's programmes in Sociology, Cultural Anthropology and Sociology, Human Geography or Political Science. Always check the entry requirements of the Master’s programme you are interested in.
- The minor is open to students who have completed at least 60 EC.
- Not open to students from universities of applied sciences (HBO).
See the digital Course Catalogue for more information about the application procedure.