The initiative is organised by the conservation departments of:
- University of Antwerp (UAntwerp, BE)
- University of Amsterdam (UvA, NL)
- Cologne Institute of Conservation Sciences (CICS) of the TH Köln – University of Applied Sciences (DE)
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Hildesheim (HAWK, DE)
- University of Applied Sciences Potsdam (FHP, DE)
- University of Lincoln (UoL, UK)
- West Dean College (WDC, UK)
- Polytechnic Institute of Tomar (IPT, PT)
UvA's Sophie Glerum is part of the organising team, together with Vincent Cattersel (UAntwerp), Julia Schultz (HAWK), Friederike Waentig and Andreas Krupa (TH Köln – CICS), Angelika Rauch and Jörg Weber (FHP), Henning Schulze (UoL), Shayne Rivers (WDC) and Ana Bidarra (IPT).
Speakers from the UvA are:
- Session 2 - 11 April: Welmoed Kreb: A Cellophane Rush Seat: Art-Technological Examination and Conservation Treatment of a Superleggera side chair seat.
- Session 3 - 25 April: Mair Trueman: Craftwork for the Ages: A Timeline of Ancient Egyptian Woodworking Techniques.
More information, including the registration form, can be found on the website of Universiteit Antwerpen.