Unconditionally eligible to the MSc Business Administration:
- Check this list to see which UvA Economics and Business BSc programmes give direct access
- if you are holding a BSc in Bèta-gamma or Future Planet Studies (UvA) with a major in Business Administration (UvA).
- if you are holding a BSc of PPLE with the Major E&B, provided that the EB-course Strategy and Change (3rd-year course of BSc Economics and Business with course code 6013B0507Y) has been completed.
- if you have completed the pre-Master’s programme Business Administration (UvA).
- if you have completed the pre-Master’s programme Business Administration (UvA) in the HvA/HR minor programme.
Conditionally eligible to apply
If you are a student that has followed one of the following programmes, you are conditionally eligible to this Master’s. You need to meet the same criteria as applicants from another Dutch faculty or Dutch university in order to be eligible for admission to the MSc in Business Administration.
- Transition minor Business Administration
- BSc in Actuarial Science
- BSc in Econometrics and Operations Research
- BSc in Fiscale Economie
- Minor Entrepreneurship
Students from other Bachelor's programmes at UvA Economics and Business might be eligible for admissions with extra courses.