About the programme
The Master’s in Business Administration is a multidisciplinary programme. This is why the pre-Master's programme for university-level students focuses on theoretical knowledge in core areas of Business Administration.
3 admission requirements
Admission to the pre-Master's programme is highly selective. Please check the admission requirements before submitting your application. In total, there are 50 places available for university-level students. Only fully completed applications inclusive of all documents will be processed.
Requirement 1. University Bachelor’s degree
- 15 ECTS programme
If you have completed a Bachelor’s degree in economics/social sciences with a minimum of 15 ECTS in quantitative research methods, you could be eligible for admission to the 15 ECTS pre-Master’s programme.
You must also have completed the equivalent of the following courses:
- Management Research Methods 1;
- Management Research Methods 2;
- a qualitative course, such as an academic project.
- 10 ECTS programme
If you have completed a minor in Business Administration during your studies, you may be eligible for admission to the short 10 ECTS pre-Master's programme. This variant focuses fully on research methods and techniques in business studies.
Requirement 2. Grade Point Average (GPA)
Students must have a:
- GPA of at least 7.0 calculated over all Bachelor's degree marks (years 1-3). Any elective Bachelor’s courses have to be included as well;
- GPA of at least 7.0 for one of the programmes if you hold both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree.
Submit your GPA calculation along with your online application. Students will be selected no later than two weeks after the 1 June application deadline.
Requirement 3. Mathematics
Prior mathematics knowledge is mandatory. We require a:
- pre-university diploma (VWO) with a pass mark for Mathematics A/B, or
- a mathematics certificate, VWO level A or B (mark 6 or higher), from one of the following institutions:
- Boswell Bèta
- Korteweg-de Vries Instituut
- De Centrale Commissie Voortentamen
Please note that the mathematics certificate must be obtained before 1 June 2019 in order to be considered for selection.