You are unconditionally eligible to the MSc Actuarial Science and Mathematical Finance if:
- you are holding a Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science.
- you have finished your minor Actuarial Science.
- you are holding a Bachelor's degree in Econometrics from UvA Economics and Business. However, to enter the postmaster APC programme, which is required for membership of the Actuarieel Genootschap (Royal Dutch Society of Actuaries), you need to have obtained the following Bachelor's courses, in addition to the Master's programme in Actuarial Science and Mathematical Finance:
- Mathematical and Empirical Finance or Investment and Portfolio Theory 1
- Inleiding Leven Actuariaat
- Stochastische Modellen Levenactuariaat
- Schade Actuariaat
- Verslaglegging Levenactuariaat
Not eligible to apply
If you are holding a Bachelor's degree in the following Bachelor's courses, you are not eligible to apply:
- BSc Economie en Bedrijfskunde
- BSc Economics and Business
- BSc Fiscale Economie