Where do our graduates work?
Our graduates work as:
- Government policy advisers
- Project leader at (inter)national organisations and NGO's
- Documentary filmmakers
Continue with a Master's programme
After your Bachelor's degree in Anthropology, you can continue your studies with a Master such as;
- Master Cultural and Social Anthropology
- Master Cultural and Social Anthropology, track Applied Anthropology
- Master Cultural and Social Anthropology, track Visual Anthropology
- Medical Anthropology and Sociology
Or a research Master's degree
Career coaching during your Bachelor's
The Student Careers Centre (SCC) helps you develop individual skills, gain experience and build connections. The team of career assistants, career coaches and internship advisors help you focus on your individual career journey.
The Student Careers Centre annually organises a major career event where you can come into contact with potential employers and you will learn more about the latest developments in the area of applying for a job, work, and the labour market.