Is Visual Anthropology right for you?
- Do you get excited when you can learn from other people, their perspectives, emotions and ideas through the modality of filmmaking?
- Do you want to spend a year doing camera-based research on a topic of your choosing?
- Do you have an independent attitude and take pleasure in wrestling with anthropological theory through image-making?
- Do you have a solid knowledge of the technical know-how in filmmaking?
- Do you have the ambition to become an ethnographic filmmaker?
Then Visual Anthropology might be the right track for you!
Discover other tracks in this Master's programme
The Master's programme Cultural and Social Anthropology offers three tracks. Visual Anthropology is one of them. The other tracks are: