Would you like to find out if Health Promotion & Behaviour Change is the right programme for you? Sign up to attend the next Master’s Week or register to receive updates about the Master’s programme.
This Master's track starts with the courses:
- Sex and sexually transmitted diseases
Knowledge from social, developmental, clinical and biological psychology is combined with practical workshops. Interactive tutorial groups using problem-based learning are focused on the most pressing topics within each domain. You will learn to select, adapt and execute appropriate preventive methods or evidence-based interventions, both at the individual and the population level.
health problems in our society
The track provides a sound basis for various positions, such as:
- Intervention developer
- Consultant or researcher for e-health companies and start-ups
- Health communication: Advice, health promotion
- Researcher at research and health promotion institutes, e.g. into employee wellbeing, overeating, burnout, sexual health, motivation, addictions
- Prevention at different levels of government
Is Health Promotion & Behaviour Change for you?
Are you interested in:
- preventing unhealthy behaviours or increasing healthy behaviours? Both on a personal level and on a population level?
- deepening your knowledge and applying this knowledge for the benefit of society?
- practical training?
- working intensively with others?
- developing your professional skills as a scientist-practitioner?
Then Health Promotion & Behaviour Change might be the track for you!