Is Computational Social Science right for you?
- You envision yourself as a future change maker.
- You are eager to learn how to use (advanced) research, data science and programming skills to understand and solve complex problems.
- You are interested in the legal, economic, socio-cultural and political contexts of societal challenges.
- You are willing to take responsibility for your own learning within a project-based curriculum.
- You are ready to work with stakeholders and clients to tackle real societal problems during your Bachelor's.