Exchange students and independent students can take courses from the BSc programme in Economics and Business Economics and from the BSc programme in Business Administration. The courses are taught in English.
- For an overview of courses available for bachelor's exchange students, please refer to the digital Course Catalogue below.
Create your exchange programme
Exchange students can compose their individual study programme of 30 ECTS in one semester. However, exchange students are not permitted to take first year Bachelor's courses. All Bachelor's courses amount to 6 ECTS.
Students can choose to enrol in the first or second semester or both. One semester is composed of three periods. Only a few courses in the third period are appropriate for exchange students who remain one semester only, as most of the courses in that period prepare students for the second semester courses. Therefore (almost) all credits need to be obtained in the first two periods, for example:
- 1st period: two courses: 12 ECTS
- 2nd period: three courses: 18 ECTS
- 3rd period: none
- 1st period: three courses:12 ECTS
- 2nd period: two courses: 12 ECTS
- 3rd period: one course: 6 ECTS
Please note that accommodation needs to be paid for the full period of one semester.
Check the course and exam schedule
When choosing courses, please check the course and exam schedule to make sure your lectures and exams do not overlap. This is important, as courses cannot be changed after arrival.