Students who are interested in:
- the economic, political, cultural and scientific dimensions of health and (health) care
- social determinants of health
- cultural and historical diversity of ideas about health, illness and (health) care
- globalisation of infectious and chronic diseases
- relationships between sexuality and health
Global Health, Care and Society1—212
Free-choice electives (6 or 12 ECTS):1—5—
Introduction to Gender and Sexuality Studies1—24—512
Race and Physical Anthropology1—212
Capstone: Interdisciplinary Literature Review???studyprogramme .period??? 36
Body and Culture???studyprogramme .period??? 46
Contemporary Debates: Health4—512
This minor is open to students who have successfully completed at least 60 EC of first-year coursework at a university bachelor’s level.
Apply for the minor using the application form in the Course Catalogue.