Where do our graduates work?
- As PhD candidates at the University of Amsterdam, other Dutch universities, or abroad
- As researchers in organisations for applied research, such as the Kohnstamm Institute
- As clinical researchers, for example at UvAminds or Levvel
- As data scientists in the public sector or companies
- As policy advisers in the public sector and educational organisations
- And in many other work places.
Graduates of the Research Master Child Development and Education have profound understanding of the major topics and problems in child development and education. They have substantive and methodological skills to autonomously design, carry out and report high quality research in this field
Student Lucija answers the question in the video on the right.
Career coaching during the Research Master’s
You can make use of a wide variety of career tools and support from the UvA Student Careers Centre (SCC) during your studies. The SCC organises career events, workshops, training courses, as well as CV checks, interview practice sessions and much more.
The UvA Student Careers Centre organises several events for Bachelor's and Master's students from all disciplines. They include workshops, labour market trends, inspiring speakers, CV check, contact with employers, having a professional LinkedIn photo taken and best practices for applying to jobs.