- Specialise in your field of interest: Choose from 2 specialisation tracks and challenging electives.
- Excellent career prospects: You will have an excellent job prospect at wide variety of commercial and non-profit organisations, such as the Financial Markets Authority and the Dutch Central Bank.
- Full range programme: We offer a pre-Master’s, a Master’s and a post-Master’s programme in the field of Accountancy and Control.
- Top-ranked university: The Amsterdam Business School belongs to the 1% of Business Schools in the world to hold the prestigious Triple Crown accreditation.
Is Accountancy for you?
- You want to help investors make the right financial decisions. You will learn how to provide assurance on information in financial reports through your audit.
- You will get oversight of important issues like fraud and sustainability reporting, as well as staying in compliance with both national and international regulations.
- You aspire a career as Register Accountant (RA). After obtaining your MSc degree, you can continue your studies at the Amsterdam Business School, to become a certified RA.
Compare this programme with our other programmes in the comparison overview. Click on the ♥️ icon of the programmes you want to compare. Analyse the different programmes to find the one that aligns with your interests and aspirations.
Explore all MSc Accountancy and Control tracks
Accountancy is one of the tracks you can opt for in our Master's in Accountancy and Control.