Why choose Digital Marketing?
- You are interested in the impact of digitisation of the business environment on marketing processes and outcomes. In this track you will combine academic concepts and the real-life business environment.
- A digital world provides opportunities for using data as input for improved marketing decision making. This track incorporates the role of such analytics and metrics in the broader function of marketing.
- The track offers opportunities for cross pollination and collaboration with students from the complementary Consumer Marketing track, via shared course work and assignments.
Help organisations benefit from digital technology
The rapidly changing and digitised marketing environment creates new challenges and opportunities for the creation of customer value. In the Digital Marketing track, you explore a wide variety of phenomena related to the link between digitisation and marketing, from multichannel marketing and online customer journeys to social media and marketing analytics.
Do you have an entrepreneurial and global mindset? And are you eager to start an international career in business? The University of Amsterdam Business School is one of the few institutions in the Netherlands where you can start your Master’s in Business Administration in February as well as in September.
Digital Marketing is one of 3 tracks you can choose from if you want to start in February.
Hi, I'm Hong! I'm a Master’s student in Business Administration from China. Got questions about studying at the UvA? Get in touch!Chat with Hong
Graduates of the Master's in Business Administration/Digital Marketing track have excellent job prospects for positions in a wide variety of companies related to (digital) marketing and analytics, e.g.:
- online customer experience managers
- market analysts
- online retail managers
- social media analysts
- content/website marketers
Is the Master’s in Business Administration for you?
Employers need qualified people who can help them solve problems and make decisions that will generate value for their business. If you have a natural interest in what makes an organisation successful, if you have a global mindset and if you are committed to teamwork, you will definitely get the most out of this programme. Are you an ambitous student, but do you not yet meet the admission requirements for the Master’s programme? Start our pre-Master’s programme in September! In only 4 months, you will gain all the necessary knowledge and skills to start your Master's.
Marit Luijckx: 'I like the flexibility the UvA gives you. You can put together a Master's programme with the courses that you find interesting. By focusing on a specific company case, you use your academic knowledge and apply it to real life. In the business seminars great speakers are invited and you get a taste of how it all works in the real world.'
Explore all MSc Business Administration tracks
Digital Marketing is one of the tracks you can opt for in our Master's in Business Administration. Take a look at the other tracks.