- Start in September or February: The UvA Business School is one of the few institutions in the Netherlands offering a February start for this Master’s.
- Excellent career perspectives: Our Economics and Business Career Centre offers you plenty of support in exploring your options, developing soft skills and connecting to companies.
- Business seminars in the Theatre: Prominent speakers from leading companies in a series of inspirational seminars such as Ahold Delhaize.
- Top-ranked university: The Amsterdam Business School belongs to the 1% of Business Schools in the world to hold the prestigious Triple Crown accreditation.
Is Digital Marketing for you?
- You are interested in the impact of digitisation of the business environment on marketing processes and outcomes. In this track you will combine academic concepts and the real-life business environment.
- A digital world provides opportunities for using data as input for improved marketing decision-making. This track incorporates the role of such analytics and metrics in the broader function of marketing.
- The curriculum of the Digital Marketing track has a strategic focus. This means that analysing how current technologies affect the development and implementation of marketing strategy will be part of the programme.
- The track offers opportunities for cross pollination and collaboration with students from the complementary Consumer Marketing track, via shared course work and assignments.
Compare this programme with our other programmes in the comparison overview. Click on the ♥️ icon of the programmes you want to compare. Analyse the different programmes to find the one that aligns with your interests and aspirations.
Explore all MSc Business Administration tracks
Digital Marketing is one of the tracks you can opt for in our Master's in Business Administration. Take a look at the other tracks.