Would you like to find out if Human Resource & Career Management is the right programme for you? Sign up to attend the next Master’s Week or register to receive updates about the Master’s programme.
Questions such as these are explored in the Master's track in Human Resource & Career Management .
- How do you recruit and select the right people for the right job?
- What are the best ways to retain, reward, and assess people?
- Do you influence your career choices or are they determined by others?
- What is required for a successful career these days and how can you help people achieve that?
The staff teaching in the Work and Organisational Psychology programme is internationally renowned for its research excellence. The chair of Work and Organisational Psychology is prof. dr. Astrid Homan.
The Human Resource & Career Management track prepares students for jobs like:
- HR consultant on topics such as recruitment, personnel selection and assessment, talent management, job evaluations, remuneration structures, performance management, and motivating and retaining employees
- HR employee
- Recruitment consultant
- Career advisor
Is Human Resource and Career Management for you?
This Master’s track may be a good fit for you, if you are interested in:
- Helping individuals find the right job for them and helping organisations find the right people
- Contributing to keep people happy and productive in their job
- Thinking about how performance can be appraised and remunerated
- Working on career development and planning with people and organisations
- Helping people develop their job market skills