For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!
You are using a browser that is no longer supported by Microsoft. Please upgrade your browser. The site may not present itself correctly if you continue browsing.

If you are from outside the EU / EEA or Switzerland, you will need a visa and/or residence permit to study in The Netherlands. Which one you will need depends on your nationality.

Once you have been accepted as an exchange student at UvA Economics and Business, you will be invited by email to start the online visa/residence application and final registration procedure at the UvA. On the websites below you can find more detailed information on visa and residence permits.


For questions about these procedures feel free to contact the UvA Student Service Desk.