Would you like to find out if Comparative Politics is the right programme for you? Sign up to attend the next Master’s Week or register to receive updates about the Master’s programme.
Discover the other Master’s tracks in Political Science
We provide a distinctive programme that is:
- Comprehensive: We offer a wide range of courses covering all repertoires of political action in democracies and autocracies.
- Based in 21st century Comparative Politics: our programme sets itself apart by its focus on the (peaceful) resolution of political contestation and the transnationalization of politics.
- Research-led: our international teaching staff consists of committed researchers who draw on their own work to teach how to do empirical research and develop theoretical insight.
The staff teaching in the Comparative Politics programme is internationally renowned for its research excellence.
There is strong demand in society for the training we offer. Graduates find careers spanning the public, private, and non-profit sectors. They work as:
- policy-makers and analysts
- press secretaries and PR-managers
- researchers and teachers
Is Comparative Politics for you?
Are you interested in:
- Understanding political developments across the world
- Addressing contemporary challenges to democracy and political order
- Working both independently as well as in group settings
- Completing an individual and innovative research project
Then Comparative Politics might be the track for you!