Where do our graduates work?
The Consultancy & Organisational Development Master’s track prepares students for positions such as:
- Organisational consultant on issues such as organisational change, organisational and/or team development, organisational culture analyses, conflict management, and process improvements
- Management consultant (in-house or external)
- Policy advisor in an organization
- Policy officer
- Project manager
- Researcher focusing on issues such as: organisational development, employee and organisational effectiveness, organisational change, conflict management, and cooperation
After completing the Master's degree, our alumni find jobs at organizations such as:
- Government, municipalities, and semi-public institutions
- Specialist organisational consultancy firms
- National and international companies in the professional services sector
- Educational institutions, such as colleges and universities
- Research institutes
A&O NIP registration
This track prepares students who also have a Bachelor’s degree in psychology for A&O NIP registration.
Career coaching during your Master’s
You can make use of a wide variety of career tools and support from the UvA Student Careers Centre (SCC) during your studies. The SCC organises career events, workshops, training courses, as well as CV checks, interview practice sessions and much more.
The UvA Student Careers Centre organises several events for Bachelor's and Master's students from all disciplines. They include workshops, labour market trends, inspiring speakers, CV check, contact with employers, having a professional LinkedIn photo taken and best practises for applying to jobs.