The onboarding programme will allow you to get to know your colleagues quickly. You will get:
- a general introductory session at UvA Economie and Business (EB) which will allow you to build a network within EB right from the outset;
- your own introductory programme at the Amsterdam Business School (ABS) and the Amsterdam School of Economics (ASE);
- an onboarding programme within your team;
- an introduction to Human Resources (HR) and your personal HR contact person;
- a plethora of team trips and gatherings to allow you to get to know your colleagues better in Amsterdam.
Get to know our schools
Occupational health & safety and social safety
You will find yourself in a safe, healthy working environment. Any questions you may have can be put to the Health and Safety Coordinator or the Occupational Health and Safety Service.
Occupational Health and Safety Service
If you have any questions about your own health in relation to work, then the Occupational Health and Safety Service (Arbodienst) will put you in touch with an occupational physician, occupational consultant or staff welfare officer.
At EB a sense of fellowship among colleagues, integrity, equality and respect are the norm. We have a social safety policy. There are confidential advisers for various topics, such as inappropriate behaviour, individual legal status and academic integrity.