30% tax rule
If you are a foreign national you may, under certain conditions, be eligible for the ‘30% rule’. This rule allows you to receive part of your salary – up to 30% – as a tax-free allowance, resulting in a higher net income. The allowance is intended to compensate for the additional costs incurred as a result of your temporary stay in another country.
We will help you settle in
One contact person will help you with all questions and all problems you may encounter. You have one personal HR contact for all questions and matters to be arranged concerning the employment contract and the arrival in the Netherlands.
- Your registration with the city and residence and work permit
- Accomodation in Amsterdam
- Insurance and financial services
- Reimbursements for moving expenses
Schools and day-care for children
Family matters! We can advise you on how to find a good school and childcare for your children.
- Working possibilities for partners
- A number of courses that help you and your partner find your way in Dutch society
Other support for international staff
Let us help you with information about the practical aspects of moving to the Netherlands.