Is the Professional Research Master's in Communication Science right for you?
- You enjoy doing research, and want to learn how to use research to formulate recommendations for companies and organisations.
- You find communication science deeply fascinating and cannot wait to explore the field.
- You consider having a job in research and analysis after your Master's.
- You feel motivated to get the most out of your Master's programme and want to be challenged by your lecturers and fellow students.
Discover the two Research Master’s tracks
There are two different types of Research Master's offered by the Graduate School of Communication. The academic track is tailored to students who have the ambition to pursue a PhD after graduation. The professional track is tailored to students who have the ambition to pursue a career in research outside academia:
- Research Master's (Academic Track)
- Research Master's (Professional Track)