Is the Academic Research Master's in Communication Science right for you?
- You enjoy doing research and would like to be part of the academic research community.
- You find Communication Science deeply fascinating and cannot wait to explore the field.
- You consider doing a PhD after your graduation.
- You feel motivated to get the most out of your Master's programme and want to be challenged by your lecturers and fellow students.
Discover the two tracks of the Research Master’s
There are two different types of Research Master's offered by the Graduate School of Communication. The academic track is tailored to students who have the ambition to pursue a PhD after graduation. The professional track is tailored to students who have the ambition to pursue a career in research outside academia:
- Research Master's (Academic Track)
- Research Master's (Professional Track)
With the Research Master’s so many opportunities open up, from a career in academia to jobs in research and analysis for NGOs or in the private sector.Student Niklas Melcher about his experiences Read more