Top-5 reasons to study Business Administration at UvA
- Study in an international environment
Your lecturers and fellow students come from all over the world. A great start to your network.
- Study with the best of the best
There is only room for the best and brightest. Challenge yourself.
- Be inspired by extraordinary guest lectures
Learn from thought-provoking researchers, strategists and business professionals. Engaging you in challenging real-life business cases. Put theory into practice.
- Compile your 3rd year
Go abroad, take a minor or do a work placement. The choice is yours.
- Earn an internationally recognised BSc title
Only a few Dutch universities have earned a place in the top 100 universities worldwide as we have. A BSc from the UvA immediately raises your profile on the international stage.
'You get a lot of support to get the best out of yourself'
Watch Josianne's testimonial of the BSc Business Administration:
The Bachelor in Business Administration is a great step towards a Master's programme or a 1st job. After you finish your studies you may find work at:
- banks, pension funds and insurers
- non-profit organisations
- consultancy firms
- start-ups (or as an entrepreneur launching your own company)
Is Business Administration for you?
Choosing a programme is not a decision that you want to take lightly. While it is important to choose a programme that appeals to you, of course, this fact alone does not guarantee success. If the following profile sounds familiar to you, Business Administration may be the right choice:
- You are fascinated by the world of business practice.
- You want to know what role businesses play in the economy and how they influence one another.
- You have an interest in human behaviour.
- You are good at and enjoy mathematics.
- You are able to work both independently and in a team.
- You can communicate effectively in English.
- You are able to formulate your opinions well, and you have an inquisitive and critical attitude.
- You are eager to learn and enjoy exploring new areas of knowledge.
Are you interested in hearing more about the bachelor Business Administration? Programme Director Dr. Prof. Frank Belschak explains everything you need to know in the webinar below. In the second part of this webinar our Admissions officer explains how our enrolment procedure (numerus fixus) works and how to apply for the bachelor in Business Administration before the deadline of 15 January.